Friday 2 January 2015

Holy words of Thakur Anukulchandra

Where there is spirit there is heaven. Without spirit matter is nothing, but matter is matter with spirit. Yes .61
---Anukulchandra
I = we, we = I, when the universe is equal to I, everything is equal to I. There is one I - the truth - 62
---Anukulchandra
Sound is the expression of life. Without sound, everything is lifeless - 63
---Anukulchandra
There is no truth, no lie. Everything may be true everything may be lie! - 64
---Anukulchandra
Seek everything in Me, Me is I, What shall I do now? Medium may die - 65
---Anukulchandra
Keep signing touching everyone's being communicating the propitious message that the Supreme has come once more awakened and condescended to shower peace and solace on you all.55.
---Anukulchandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment